1 ear raw or grilled corn, kernels removed from the cob
warmed corn or flour tortillas, plus mashed avocado, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. On a baking sheet, toss together the shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, chili powder, soy sauce, sriracha, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on one side of the pan. To the other half of the pan, add the pineapple, shallot, and jalapeño. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Transfer to the oven and roast 8-10 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked. Turn the oven to broil and broil for 1-2 minutes, until the pineapple has charred.
3. Remove from the oven and toss the shrimp and pineapple together. Set aside.
4. To make the sauce. De-seed the jalapeño, if desired. To a blender, add the yogurt, roasted jalapeño, juice of 1 lime, honey, and 1/4 cup cilantro. Blend until smooth. Season with salt.
5. Toss together the remaining 3/4 cup cilantro, the corn, juice of 1 lime, and pinch of salt.
6. Stuff the shrimp and pineapple into the warmed tortillas and drizzle with the Creamy Jalapeño Special Sauce, avocado, and lettuce. Enjoy!