2. On a baking sheet, combine the chicken, 2 tablespoons olive oil, chipotle, honey, cumin, juice and zest of 1 lime, garlic and a large pinch of both salt and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat the chicken.
3. On a separate baking sheet, toss together the sweet potatoes and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus a pinch of both salt and pepper. Roast both the chicken and potatoes for 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking until the chicken is cooked throughout and the potatoes tender.
4. In a medium bowl, stir together the avocados, remaining lime juice and a pinch of salt.
5. In a large salad bowl, toss together the lettuce, mango, feta, fries, and chicken. Dollop the avocado over the salad. Drizzle with vinaigrette (recipe follows).
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until combined. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. The vinaigrette can be made a few days in advance and kept in the fridge.